iMedia’s CIO, John Huffstutler, and Managing Developer Matt Reale are currently in Denver, Colorado, at Kentico Connection 2012, a conference that iMedia is sponsoring. Early this morning - very early for Denver! - John sent us a report from the field.
Looks like the latest release of Kentico 7 CMS and EMS has a lot to offer. Among the new features are:
- In-depth mobile device profiling and preview
- Advanced workflow designer interface (drag and drop)
- Built-in wireframing capability
- Chat, which can be used in various scenarios, including support and community
- New geo-location functionality and database
- Enhanced translation capabilities
- Some 30-40 out-of-the box reports
John and Matt have already uploaded many of the materials that Kentico has shared with developers and are certain to bring others back. This is great news for iMedia’s Kentico clients, as we’ll be well-equipped to integrate these new features into your Kentico 7 websites.