- Project Planning
- Analytics & Metrics
- Road Mapping
- Responsive & Adaptive Design
- Interface Development
- Content Management
- System Database Design
- Responsive Development
- Testing & Optimization
DUXIANA USA, the leading manufacturer of luxury sleep systems, was in need of a site that was easy to use and maintain and had the ability to be personalized for various user personas.
The solution was built through a team formed between New York design agency, Rosebrook Peters Funaro and New Jersey based interactive agency, iMedia. With RPF in charge of the marketing strategy and design, and iMedia handling the technical implementation and integration, results were a great leap forward for the DUX brand.
What We Did
- The content and flow is designed to guide users through certain pages, and to capture their email addresses and locales which is passed real time back to the Salesforce CRM.
- Using personalization techniques, the site can learn what content is most relevant and will present that content to the visitor more often and in dynamic sections, increasing the conversion rates.
- The responsive website portrays the new, design through an extremely easy to use and modular architecture.
- Using EpiServer 7’s content categorization and block technology, editors are able to have pages automatically display fresh, relevant content about products augmented by meaningful health and well-being materials.
“A week after launching, we recorded the single highest day of web traffic we have experienced in over two years with a spike in every market across the country."
The DUXIANA Team
Since the launching of the new DUXIANA site on July 1, 2014, there have been some impressive site traffic improvements. Over 300 people have contacted DUXIANA and signed up for their newsletter, magazine, event notifications, and/or Owner's Club announcements with every store in the country equally represented. The click-through rates for DUXIANA's digital, re-targeting, and AdWords campaigns have dramatically increased as well.
Get in Touch
715 Main Street
Boonton, NJ 07005