Stay Ahead of the Curve – iMedia’s Digital Quality Management Services
Are You Struggling to Keep Up with the Latest Digital Standards?
iMedia is committed to seeing your business succeed in all facets of the digital atmosphere. Our digital quality management services seek to detect shortcomings and improve your website when it comes to the ever-evolving aspects of the online landscape such as accessibility guidelines, privacy rights & consumer protection, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Our digital compliance professionals can create a customized strategy and establish best practices for the following:
- Accessibility Guidelines:
- We utilize the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 to adhere to the current standards for universal web accessibility
- On the legal side, we ensure your website is ADA compliant so you can avoid litigation sought against you
- Ongoing management and support help establish a clear paper trail of your commitment to accessibility compliance.
Whether it is adding alt text attributes so screen readers can interpret images for blind viewers, developing with semantic HTML so structure can be deciphered properly, or a number of other vital applications – you can trust that we develop and maintain websites with web accessibility guidelines in the forefront of our minds.
- Privacy Rights & Consumer Protection:
- Legislation such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) have made serious progress when it comes to data privacy rights
- We develop with this in mind – even if you are located outside of California
- Search Engine Optimization:
- We use the most up to date SEO strategies which keeps your website ranking high on Search Engine Result Pages (SERP)
- Optimized SEO leads to increased quality AND quantity
- Rank competitively on a consistent basis and leave your competitors below you
The Importance of DQM