No business owner likes losing out on potential revenue – are you maximizing your reach?
The total disposable income for working-age people with disabilities is recorded at roughly $490 billion. That is a huge portion of the population that would be unable to interact with your online store if you ignore ADA compliance.
In addition, 2019 saw over 2,235 ADA related lawsuits filed against online brands in federal court who did not provide an ADA compliant experience.
iMedia’s Digital Quality Management services ensures your website is always compliant with accessibility laws, SEO best practices, usability, consumer protection and brand guidelines.
Our DQM process includes:
- Full Site Audit
- Findings and Recommendations Report
- Compliance and Remediation Plan
- Implementation of Site Updates (design & development)
- Ongoing Optimization support
Our digital compliance team can create a customized solution for the following:
- Utilizing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 to adhere to standards for universal web accessibility.
- Ensure ADA compliantcy to avoid litigation.
- Ongoing support to establish a clear paper trail of your commitment to accessibility compliance.
Privacy Rights & Consumer Protection:
- Legislation such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has made serious progress towards data privacy rights. We develop with this in mind – even if you are located outside of California
Search Engine Optimization:
- Using SEO strategies to keep your website ranking high on Search Engine Result Pages
- Optimized SEO leads to increased quality AND quantity
- Rank competitively on a consistent basis
Work with us to set up both short-term and long-term Digital Quality Strategies based on your business goals & objectives.
Sign up for a FREE compliance audit today!