BUILT WITH INCLUSION IN MIND: WCAG 2.2 & ADA COMPLIANCE
We understand what needs to be done in order to become ADA compliant.
Our team interprets and then proceeds based on the most up to date universal web accessibility standards – the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2. We acknowledge the four main principles of accessibility laid out within WCAG 2.2.
Work with us to set up both short-term and long-term Digital Quality Strategies based on your business goals & objectives. Our digital compliance team can create a customized solution for the following:
ADA Compliance Practice Lead
- Utilizing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2 to adhere to standards for universal web accessibility.
- Ensure ADA compliancy to avoid litigation.
- Integrating a 3rd party digital accessibility platform to get and stay compliant.
Privacy Rights & Protection
- Legislation such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has made serious progress towards data privacy rights.
- We develop with this in mind – even if you are located outside of California.
- We develop a maintenance plan for your website moving forward.
- Ensures that moving forward your website is maintained with WCAG 2.2 and ADA compliance constantly in mind.
- Establish a clear paper trail of your commitment to accessibility compliance.