- MVC development
- Digital marketing
- Deployment options on-premise or cloud
- Headless API
- Extensibility and customization
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Data Platform
Craft a full digital experience with more precision and confidence in an all-in-one platform. Kentico Xperience combines content management, digital marketing, and commerce into one scalable solution.
iMedia is an award-winning Kentico Xperience Gold Partner with experience building more than 100 sites on the platform.
We can help solve your website challenges. Fill out this simple form to get started.
Average client success achieved 3 months after site launch.
Our team is trained and certified on Kentico best practices and have been acknowledged by Kentico for our outstanding work and specialized competencies including:
Development and Integration
Develop custom .NET Standard libraries or ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET Core MVC applications connected with Kentico Xperience. Leverage the many out-of-the-box integrations provided within the marketplace, or with powerful APIs any custom integration is possible.
Create a personalized digital experience all within one platform. Build out email campaigns, automation workflows, manage your contacts, and more. With detailed tracking abilities, understand each site visitor’s journey, site activity and develop personas to increase engagement with content that resonates the most with them.
Deploying Kentico Xperience into the managed cloud hosting environment can result in better scalability and flexibility. Because we work closely with Kentico, we are able to customize our hosting service to clients’ exact needs with alerts that allow us to troubleshoot and fix potential problems quickly.
Revolutionizing the Online Patient Experience
- Enhanced the experience through a user-centric approach with clear and logical entry points based on user needs.
- Created a robust search functionality to give users the option to find a doctor based off multiple criteria including; by specialty, insurance, and location.
- Integrating iMedia’s custom built Social Feed Integration tool, ACP now pulls all their social feeds into one hub.