iMedia's Arts and Cultural Organization Solution encompasses all the digital features needed to build a unified digital experience and powerful ticketing website.
iMedia Services for Arts and Cultural Organizations include:
- Digital Brand Strategy
- User Experience Design
- High Converting Site Design
- CMS Customization Integration
- CMS Migrations
- Select Your Own Seat Application
- Tessitura Integration API or TNEW
- Soap to Rest Upgrades
- Video Delivery Integrations
- Point of Sale Integrations
- ADA/GDPR Compliance & Digital Quality Management
Arts and Cultural
iMedia can help optimize your brands digital objectives.
Average client success achieved 3 months after site launch.
Our team has spent the last 15 years engrained within the Tessitura community helping brands build lifetime relationships with their customers, increase fundraising and improve ticket sales.
Benefits of our Solution
- Select Your Own Seat product – SeatMe.
- Plug and play Rest based Tessitura Integration Framework.
- Tessitura solutions for Sitecore, Kentico, Episerver and Umbraco.
- Curated Plan Your Visit Solution.
- Migration toolkits for any CMS content. Soap to Rest Conversions.
SeatMe-Select Your Own Seat
- Easily set up new facilities and houses.
- Designate any seat type to have special messaging / rollover states.
- Create a new seat map in minutes with a self-service editable backend.
- Filter by pricing tier.
- Zoom, pan, and see your view from any seat.
- 100% configurable through our admin interface.
- SVG based for ADA compliance.
- 100% look and feel customizable via CSS.
- Does not depend on any CMS Multiple constituency levels.
- Our process of creating a revitalized digital experience for The Gettysburg Foundation included the revitalization and re-positioning of key brand elements to better communicate the brand’s mission.
- The iMedia team integrated Tessitura’s TNew into Kentico’s CMS, building a Plan Your Visit feature which offers recommended itineraries, conflict resolution, on and off-site event planning as well as calendaring.
- Before beginning the redesign, iMedia migrated the site from an outdated CMS to Kentico, allowing for a future of growth, scalability and digital support.