Have you ever thought it was odd that even though your customers are different people with different needs, they all see the same home page when they visit your site? Wouldn’t it be great if there was some way to show content depending on your customers geographical region, visited pages, or some other custom attribute or activity? Kentico has you covered with content personalization!
By recognizing the needs of your customers early in their browsing stages and providing them with personalized solutions, you save your customers time and provide them with a better experience which can result in increased revenue for your company.
Consider this scenario: Your company sells premium whiskey from a number of wholesalers. A client, Jane, is interested in buying a specific brand of whiskey for Boss’s Day. She visits Best Whiskey Co's site, then clicks on a link to your site. Even though Jane just wants to buy Best Whiskey Co brand, she sees some other random brand whiskies on your home page. In this case Jane will either:
- Spend a few minutes on your site searching for Best Whiskey Co Whiskey to buy.
- Assume that you don’t sell Best Whiskey Co brand and click on the next link on the wholesalers list.
Either way, it’s not good for your business. In one case you lose a sale, in the other case you waste precious time (maybe Jane didn’t want her boss to catch her buying alcohol on the clock because it might look bad).
Marketing expert Jessica Lago shares iMedia's favorite Kentico EMS Features, Learn More.
With Kentico's out of the box content personalization, the scenario looks completely different. Jane clicks the link from Best Whiskey Co and when she arrives at your site, the Best Whiskey Co Whiskies are listed on the home page allowing Jane to quickly and easily make a selection & purchase a bottle for her boss.
If you have not yet taken the leap into Kentico, or haven’t upgraded to Kentico EMS, I highly recommend the investment. Content personalization is just one of the features offered with Kentico EMS. You will also have access to:
- Lead and Engagement Scoring: Your sales teams wont be wasting any more time on unqualified leads. Qualify your leads based on demographics and/or behavior and only send the most valuable leads to your sales team!
- A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing: Find out which design or content has a more positive impact on your sites visitors and optimize your site to achieve better results faster!
- Campaign and Conversion Management: Out of the box functionality reduces the time it takes to execute campaigns. You can link campaign assets, integrate email marketing, and get insights on your campaigns!
- View Detailed Web Analytics: See information on page views, campaigns, conversions, visits, and multiple other metrics. Kentico also allows you to easily create custom reports!
Click here if you want to learn more about the features offered by Kentico EMS.
If you would like to find out how to utilize content personalization for your business, get in touch with us!