A Customer Experience That's Sure to Bring the House Down
iMedia's Arts and Cultural Organization solutions encompass all the digital features needed to build a unified patron experience and powerful ticketing website.
Performing Arts Practice Lead
sOME OF OUR Tessitura CLIENTS
Our Services for Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Digital Brand Strategy
- User Experience Design
- High Converting Site Design
- CMS Customization Integration
- CMS Migrations
- Select Your Own Seat Application
- Tessitura Integration API or TNEW
- SOAP to REST API Upgrades
- Video Delivery Integrations
- Point of Sale Integrations
- ADA/GDPR Compliance & Digital Quality Management
Average client success stats achieved just 3 months after site launch with iMedia
SEATME™ BY IMEDIA
The SeatMe™ seat selection process provides 3 distinct benefits for performing arts organizations: immersive patron experience, less empty seats, and higher order value.
Ticket buyers virtually enter the venue, see the stage from any seat, and look around to see the aisles, stairs, and exits.
Buyers can consider potential purchase barriers, such as restricted leg room or an obstructed view, and choose the seat that’s right for them.
Not only are customers more likely to buy, but they are also more likely to choose higher value seats.
3D virtual seat selection experiences yield higher ticket sales through more informed customer decision-making.
Offer the Best Experience
Attract your audience with gorgeous, realistic representations of the venue by section and interactive 360 degree 3D rendering for a panoramic view from every seat in the house.
Implement With Ease
As a stand-alone application, SeatMe™ reduces configuration challenges and can be integrated with various content management systems. Easily set up new facilities and houses, and create a new seat map in minutes with a self-service editable backend. It is 100% configurable through our admin interface.
Control Your Patron Experience
While our product offers many features out of the box, iMedia can customize it to suit your needs. A real-time, feature-rich integration to Tessitura provides a customizable patron seat shopping experience: single tickets, real time pricing, subscriptions, choose your own, promotion codes and more. Customize the look and feel 100% via CSS.
Show Seats on Any Screen for Any User
Our fully responsive design (mobile, tablet, and desktop) is fully integrated and customizable with Tessitura. Welcome every community member with customizable seat messaging by type or zone for ADA compliance or any other reason. Our technology is SVG based for ADA compliance.
SeatMe™ Features Include:
- 3D Seat Selection Experience
- Unlimited Venue Creation
- Immersive View From Seat Experience
- Social Distance Configuration
- Virtual View from Seat or Section
- Single Tickets
- Choose Your Own Subscription (Traditional and with Price Rules)
- Custom Messaging by Seat Type, Zone, Web Content Fields
- Various Price Type Configurations
- Customizable Wheelchair / Companion Messaging
- Customizable Sensory Friendly Messaging
- Configurable Friendly Section / Zone Names
- Best Available Mode at the Performance Level
- 3D renderings for Best Available Sections
- Trigger Sale Dates by MOS
- Seated vs Unseated Mode per MOS
- Supports Add-On Events
- CSS skinning to match branding
- TNew or Full API Compatable
iMedia partnered with 3D Digital Venue, a pioneer in virtual seating in the stadium, sports, concert arena, and arts and culture sectors, to build the powerful SeatMe™ 3D option. This innovative partnership brings the first immersive 3D virtual select-your-own-seat application to the Tessitura community.
Simple Licensing Model
There is a one-time setup fee for SeatMe™ and then a monthly license fee.