In the age of digital, one of the biggest decisions a retail company must make is “What ecommerce platform should we entrust to build our website on?” From your site’s load time to the back-end efficiencies for your site admins, there are many factors that must go into choosing the best solution for you.
BigCommerce is the leading ecommerce platform for mid-market brands and the top cloud ecommerce platform for businesses making $1 million or more in sales per year. Its powerful software grows with your company, helping to increase sales and improve your online business. Some of the many benefits of BigCommerce include:
- The ability to create a fully customized, responsive online store that speaks to your customers and showcases your products.
- A true SaaS platform model, delivering unlimited scalability, automatic upgrades and guaranteed PCI compliance.
- Offering industry leading uptime, page load speed and site security.
- Multiple natively integrated payment gateways and fraud protection systems that will reduce chargebacks.
- Seamless integrations with the ability to sell your products on Amazon, Facebook, Ebay, Newegg, Walmart.com and many other online channels in one click.
- Extensive integrations for real time taxation and remittance.
- E-Commerce Analytics & Insights reports provide deeper customer data to target, segment, & drive sales
- Industry leading go to market timeframe. From contract to live in under 4 weeks.
- A secure shopping cart with optimized checkout & enterprise-grade analytics.
- Customizable platform for both B2B or B2C selling
BigCommerce explains, “one of the most fundamental platform decisions mid-market and large merchants have to make is whether to leverage a SaaS platform, which means outsourcing hosting and back-end management to a company specializing in ecommerce, or to select a platform that requires the retailer to provide on-premise hosting and management.”